Carda Counseling, PLLC
Freda Carda, M.Ed., LMHC
Approved Clinical Supervisor
To schedule an appointment please email me at...
* Unfortunately I am not currently taking interns. *
I believe one of the most exciting things I get to do in my career is to be part of the professional growth of new clinicians. I see it as an honor and a great responsibility to take on the task of teaching and modeling future therapists. Besides focusing on the implementation of therapeutic skills, I also make sure we cover topics such as transference, ethical and legal matters, boundaries, controlling immediate personal issues, necessary documentations, and never forgetting self care and managing burn-out on, all on an on-going basis.
As a Clinical Supervisor I strive to...
- Encourage self exploration so that the supervisee can find the kind of therapist they want to be.
- Motivate supervisees as they discover their strengths and areas to further their growth.
- Provide preparation for the application process and WA state licensure exam.
- Coach necessary business skills to assist in the opening of the supervisee's own practice or other employment.
I charge $80.00 per hour for individual supervision.
Please call at (253) 266-0538 or email at email@example.com if you would like more information.